Timing Belt Kit Toyota Tacoma 1995 to 2004 V6 3.4L with oil cooler
Timing Belt Kit Toyota Tacoma 1995-2004, V6 (3.4L) 5VZFE.
VERY IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOUR WATER PUMP IS EQUIPPED WITH THE SMALL PIPE ATTACHED TO THE WATER PUMP AT THE THERMOSTAT HOUSING 99% of the time they do have an oil cooler. Please email vehicle identification number if unsure.
- Timing belt
- Water pump with gasket, -- this water pump has a water pipe located on the thermostat housing and is used with models equipped with a oil cooler. A visual inspection is recommended and needed to make sure this water pump is correct.
- Timing belt tensioner (hydraulic auto-tensioner, not a bearing)
- Timing belt tensioner bearing
- Timing belt idler bearing
- Thermostat with gasket
- Three accessory drive belts
- Front crankshaft seal
- Two camshaft seals
The Water Pump is Aisin. The tensioners are GMB and or Koyo. The drive belts are Bando of USA. The auto-tension assembly is OEM Toyota. The thermostat is Kuzeh of Japan. The timing belt is Mitsuboshi.. The seals are Stone and Ishino. This kit will service Toyota Tacoma's with V6, (3.4L), 3378cc, 5VZFE engines with a year range of 1995-2004. Services years: 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
Prior to 1999 Toyota did not recommend a specific mileage replacement for timing belt 1999 on Toyota recommends replacement every 90,000 or or 72 months, whichever occurs first. A repair facility labor time should be 2.9 hours.